27./28.06.2019 IRTG module: Animal models in obesity
Description IRTG module: Animal models in obesity
The course familiarizes students with the generation and characterization of gene-deficient mouse lines.
- Basics of legislation in the field of animal protection
- Model organisms of obesity
- Transgenic mice
- History of and introduction to laboratory animal science
- Metabolic characterization of animal models
- Identification of genetic factors
- Mouse models for disorders of lipid metabolism
- Basics of histology
Date: June 27-28
Please register by sending an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org We will let you know about your status after the registration has closed on 19th of June.