17./18.03.2022 IRTG skilling course "Presentation skills training"
Description: This is an activity-based workshop led by a theatre professional whose expertise is in helping the speaker effectively communicate the importance and relevance of the work and the core message in the talk. Repetition is a crucial aspect of the training so that participants can strengthen the narrative, the emotional tone, and the physicality of the talk to define and support the speaker’s own dynamic style.
Format: Online-Workshop via Zoom
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Lecturer: Guido Molina
• Concisely and effectively introducing yourself
• Engaging the audience in one’s talk
• Affirming the strengths and individual style of the speaker
• Improving body language
• Develop language and structuring tactics for effective communication
• Craft a creative story - Storytelling